I stumbled across this great website today – Editor Unleashed. With almost daily posts from a variety of industry insiders, the breadth and depth of the information is awesome. If you’re an aspiring author looking for insight into how the publishing industry works, start here.
Here are just a few of the articles I’d recommend:
- Write It Forward: how to spread good karma around the writing world
- User Experience of Kindle2: thinking about getting a Kindle2? Read this first
- Authonomy: the pros and cons of using HarperCollins‘ “Authonomy” service when trying to get published
- How to Build Your Twitter Cred: some good tips on how to ensure your Tweets are relevant, insightful and useful
- Twitter Tips: 25 Good Follows for Writers: follow these folks if you’re just getting started on Twitter